The Row of Skulls

In the early days of my esoteric studies I fell into a short dream state that was probably not as long as, and definitely no longer than the REM cycle that took place. In this dream state I was standing in a white expanse beside of an infinite row of skulls that stretched beyond all meridians.  
 The top of the skulls had been removed and their cavities stuffed with thick pads of sticky notes all of which were filled with writing, and I knew that I had to read them all. They represented the prophets and philosophers of old and their brains to pick, in writing, for an eternity to come. I grew instantly disgusted and overwhelmed that I was faced with an infinity of knowledge and one life time to gain the wisdom and understanding that I sought. I awoke almost instantly feeling instant regret with myself for my impatience.
I rebuked myself promptly and attempted to go back into the dream scene but was unable too because going back was not the point. The point was an awareness in myself of my lack of patience. This vision of inner reflection showed me that I had not taken the first step and, how to take it.

Salutation Pending 
Johnny R Draper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Intimate Death

The Molok

To Profile Possession