Self....Encountered

If I look in the mirror I see what my eyes see and share with the vision of my soul. To look upon others who would look upon me would be to see what their eyes share with their soul about me. If I look in the mirror of another’s soul what will I see?
If I see myself in dream, in future, a fast forward reality where I know this person from mirrored experiences that I may know the person to come and, if I sleep no more than dream allows then I will sleep within that memory and cannot out run it.
With the moon behind me, on hands and knees, before me, gazing into a trickling stream where light shines brightest in the darkness. The reflection cast is moving and I watch till like wet paint, it blurs and is carried away. I walk the banks as a shadow without contour, without form, within transparency separated body from soul allowing my mind to linger without thought till my shadow falls behind and I am just an outline of left over light.
I open the book of nowhere and read the verse of nothingness. Those hollow words are without contrast leaving what I see in the mirror, juxtaposed, without illusion, crafting hallucinations that look back at me.

Salutation pending
Johnny R Draper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Intimate Death

The Molok

To Profile Possession